Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Zone Works

One of our Crossfit Womens Indoor clients, Bonita Thompsen, doing Sumo Deadlift High Pulls at our recent Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser. Bonita is one of the most dedicated clients I have had the pleasure to work with. She has only been a Crossfitter for a few months but has gone all out since the moment she walked in the door. Her first week of Crossfitting she started on Advocare supplements and following the Zone for 9 weeks. She was fit before she came to us but has since leaned out and lost 4% body fat and around 15 inches. She recently sent me an email saying "Wow the Zone really works," with an attachment of her recent body assessments. If your not already Zoning, start. If you don't beleive in it, then you must be crazy and good luck to you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My success so far is also because I have a very dedicated coach who cares about her clients and wants all of us to succeed at being as healthy and fit as we can. I also find this to be true of all the CF Central coaches I have had the opportunity to meet and work with.
The coaching here is top notch. quality coaching = healthy and fit clients.