Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yum Yum

Throughout our day most of our thoughts lead us back to the thought of food, mmmmmmmmhhhhh! So why not make the foods we put in our bodies day in and day out quality choices. Everyday I hear excuse after excuse of why it's so hard to eat good food, but if I can do it, so can you!
I have a picture of my dinner last night and it was super simple and delicious! I cooked tilapia in olive oil, sauteed mini portobellas in olive oil, and steamed butternut squash with coconut butter and cinnamon. When your preparing a meal don't overwhelm yourself, keep it simple and quick.
For all our I Am Crossfit clients, tomorrow evening we will be showing the movie Food Inc to give you guys an inside look at where our food really comes from.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lory said...

This looks like a gourmet meal compared to tuna packets! yum yum