Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pullup Mania

 
Whitney, Megan, and Julie have all three been working diligently over the past few weeks to conquer the pullup. They have all had great success. Everyday I walk into the gym I see new people getting their pullups down and it Pumps
Me Up! I know alot of our clients are working hard to tryout for the affiliate team, and those that aren't are just working hard to accomplish their goals. Whatever the reason may be, you guys are super inspiring and motivate me as a coach to be at the top of my game!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Megan Parsons said...

Today is the official pull-up blogging day. I wrote about the same thing. Thanks for the shout out! You've been a ton of help!!!

TheWhit said...

Thank you for all the encouragement Crystal!! You, Jess, and Meg have been a huge inspiration to me to get this done!! :-)